About This Game
'Death Coming' is a non-linear puzzle game where you take on the role of the Reaper. Your sole objective? Cause deaths and harvest souls while abiding by the Free Will Clause.
Background StoryYou Died.
Pure and simple, but death was not the end. You have become an agent of Death: a Reaper. You have the powers of Death, but there are rules in this supernatural afterlife.
The Reaper ends lives, but it cannot control humans directly due to the Free Will Clause. As the Reaper, you must plan and execute your killings by using the environment to your advantage. In the meantime, be wary of Minions of Light, who will try to save humans from their grim fate!
● Isometric ‘God’ PerspectiveView your hunting grounds from a top-down perspective. Follow the lives of your targets and those out to stop you.
● Non-linear DesignStart with any character you want, and solve the puzzles in any order you like within the limits of the Death Traps and weather conditions.
● Observe, Plan, ExecuteObserve the victims to find out their behavior and idiosyncracies. Trigger death traps at the right moment to kill efficiently. The better you know their routines, the better you can prepare your death traps.
● Reactive AIIVictims will hang around spots they like and will change their actions and behavior when something happens to them, such as seeing someone die.
● A Morbid Sense of HumorFrom suburbia to missile factories, there’s always a wacky way to wreak havoc. Don’t be afraid to laugh at someone’s demise. If you do what you love (in this case, harvesting souls), you'll never have to work a day in your life! b4d347fde0
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.